Director, Health and Senior Care
Job no: 493783
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Categories: Corporate Strategy/Top Management, Social Services
Primary Objectives of the Position
The Director, Health and Senior Care (HSC) reports to the Chief Executive Officer and drives efforts in achieving the strategic goals, ensures sustainability through relevant funding from various sources and strengthen operational capabilities of various HSC services
- Organisation Level Responsibilities
- Drives efforts in achieving strategic goals in line with the strategic directions for AWWA’s future organizational development.
- Manage networks and develop new partnerships to strengthen collaborative efforts with public agencies and ensure optimum representation in the Social Service sector.
- Ensure sustainability of the HSC services through relevant funding sources by working with stakeholders and managing the available resources efficiently.
- Drive advocacy activities that are aligned with AWWA’s strategic direction and goals.
- Leadership & Planning
- Identify and analyse gaps and opportunities in the sector.
- Develop synergies and collaboration across disability, senior care and family services.
- Lead the team to achieve the Health and Senior Care services’ goals.
- Promote organisations’s mission and core values.
- Implement policies and ensure compliance with quality standards and statutory requirements.
- Plan and implement programmes, services and processes to support achievement of the centre/ service objectives, including the delivery of the quality service to the Seniors.
- Lead, guide, coach and inspire employees/ team for peak performance.
- Guide, supervise and monitor progress and achievement of work outcomes of employees/ team.
- Plan, review and evaluate the performance of the employees in the centres/ programmes.
- Quality and Standards
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of Health and Senior Care programmes including the level of clients/ caregiver satisfaction at the centres/ programmes.
- Ensure the quality standards in all areas, including delivery of Health and Senior Care services/ programmes, operations, administration, health and safety of the centres/ programmes.
- Work with other managers and centre heads/supervisors within Health and Senior Care to ensure consistent quality standards are met.
- Follow up with public and caregivers’ concerns and feedback.
- Development of Employees
- Build and groom HSC leaders so that they possess a strategic mindset.
- Develop and coach the leaders on core management skills and to ensure high standards of service delivery
- Plan and recommend the professional and career development of the employees.
- Engaging Caregivers and Community
- Establish good relationship with caregivers and the community
- Lead in the planning and implementation of community projects to increase community engagement and awareness for the centres/ programmes.
- Achievement of Business Results
- Prepare & review financial budget for the centres/ programmes under the service.
- Ensure budget is met by managing the financial performance, including monitoring monthly and support marketing efforts to ensure service targets are met.
- Optimise the use of centres/ programmes assets and resources to maximise operational efficiency
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- Degree/Master in relevant discipline
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimum 10 years in leadership role in Health and Senior Care setting.
- Good communication and management skills
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent planning and interpersonal skills
- Passionate in serving the Seniors and person centric
- High initiative, drive and energy
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend