Job no: 493781
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Pasir Ris
Categories: Clerical/Administration Support
Primary Objectives of Position:
To support the administrative and operational needs for AWWA Home and Day Activity Centre.
Procurement & Asset Management
- Source for vendors and quotes to support AWWA Home.
- Raise purchase requisition process and manage of purchase orders through timely submission of purc Assist Admin & Ops Manager with monitoring and ensuring that the procurement checklist is maintained/updated and take steps to ensure stocks are replenished timely.
- Ensure timely processing of vendor payments through verifications and submission in the procurement portal.
- Work with Admin & Ops Manager and Head of Departments to keep records and manage fixed assets, inventory and disposal records.
Administrative and Operations:
- Manage the Visitor Management System in terms of ensuring that the registrations are updated.
- Co-ordinate with Receptionist to ensure smooth visitation workflow.
- Manage filing and record keeping through proper maintenance of filing and archiving of documents in hardcopy and e-filing.
- Provide secretarial support (i.e. filing, drafting correspondences, minutes, memos, presentations) when required.
- Update internet/ intranet, client management and Knowledge Management (KM) systems regularly.
- Support Admin & Ops Manager administratively in ensuring the smooth operations of AWWA Home.
Billing and Financials
- Coordinate with AWWA Corporate Partnership and AWWA Finance on receiving and recording of donations management.
- Assist Admin & Ops Manager in making claims submission for funding, including liaising with the relevant authority to ensure compliance to the funding criteria, consolidate documentations on expenditure and records for claims submission.
Events Management/ Logistics/Transport Management
- Support Home events in the area of logistics support.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects / committees as and when required
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Admin & Ops Manager/ /Director/CEO
The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.
- Minimum “A” Level or relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with people with disabilities/ in a residential Home setting, or any other relevant experience.
- Experience in procurement and raising purchase requisition is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player with the ability to work and collaborate well across all levels
- Resourceful, adaptable to changes and able to think on the feet
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good team player, self-motivated and service orientated
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend