Admin & Accounts Executive
Job no: 493762
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Management, Clerical/Administration Support, Accounting, Audit, Finance, Social Services
- Assisting Principal, Vice-Principal and Vice-Principal (Admin) on any related expenditure/reimbursement reporting to MOE and other agencies.
- Prepare a monthly consolidated student arrear listing from the ageing report provided by finance for admin collection of fee purpose.
- Preparing upload file to finance for monthly student’s school and transport fee.
- Submission of student’s Inter-Bank GIRO Applications to Finance
- Keeping track on students Edusave Fund and submit quarterly student’s Edusave and annual supplementary fee withdrawal to MOE.
- Prepare reports for annual audit required by various Ministries.
- Assist Principal/Finance on annual school department budget; once budget is approved; an email will be sent to all department heads.
- Assist Finance on any queries from other agencies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles
- Consolidate student school transport listing to all classes before new school year commence.
- Assist Vice-Principal (Admin) on managing feedback from parents on school transport services.
- Support/assist any administrative/first aid duties in the general office/school clinic.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and pupil-safe environment in the office and school compound.
- Assist/support any adhoc school projects/committees as and when required by the Principal/Vice-Principal (Admin).
- Assist Vice-Principal (Admin) on any maintenance/facilities project/issue in AWWA School.
Minimum Education / Qualifications Diploma or Higher Nitec Knowledge/Skills
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend