1. To manage daily operations of FSC, ensure the adherence to SOPs and delivery of high quality services.
2. To plan, implement and evaluate the services to meet needs of the clients and their families and the community.
Information & Referral (I&R)
a) Provide information and referral (I&R) service to clients and link to appropriate agencies for further interventions where appropriate.
Casework & Counselling (C&C)
a) Provide casework and counselling service to clients. To carry a caseload determined by the supervisor according to the experience and assigned role of the Social Worker in the programme.
b) Cases include working with vulnerable individuals and families with moderate risk, needing long-term case management.
c) With more experience, the Social Worker will also manage cases with higher intensity and higher risk in nature (e.g. family violence, child abuse, elder abuse, severe mental health issues, and suicidal tendencies)
d) Attend, lead and coordinate meetings (network meetings, case conferences, case management meetings) with key stakeholders.
a) Plan, implement and evaluate Group Work, Community programmes to meet client needs. To keep proper documents of programme progress and evaluate outcomes.
b) Carry out community outreach projects as assigned by the supervisor.
c) Work with volunteers and like-minded partners to implement programmes.
Outreach to Community
a) Network with other organizations and stakeholders.
b) Identify trends and issues affecting the wellbeing of the community and recommend engagement strategies as appropriate.
Supervision & Training
a) More experienced social workers to provide supervision and mentoring to new social workers, interns and support staff.
b) Sharing of training with peers
a) Provide statistical inputs and collate data through the use of SSNet, and any relevant data management platform(s) (internally or externally).
b) Compile and analyze statistics
1. Participate in any process improvement projects/tasks in achieving objectives
2. To assist in ad-hoc projects/committees as and when required by Assistant Director
3. To perform any other duties as directed by the Assistant Director/CEO The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.