Job no: 493702
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
- Assist the therapists in providing care and rehabilitation services to clients
- Work with the team to implement and executive services and activities to meet the needs of the respective clients
- Access electronic documentation and maintain up-to-date documentation of clients' conditions and interventions and support development and review of care plans.
- Ensure client’s integration and recommend measures to mitigate risk to the clients.
- Provide escort service in the transport by assisting in fetching and sending the clients from their respective homes to the Centre promptly and vice versa.
- Conduct activities for clients to promote independence, health, wellness, and quality of life, and provide guidance to clients on personal, social or work skills.
- Assist in personal care of clients (including toileting, changing of diapers, changing of clothes, showering as and when required
- Provide support to client in serving food and feeding as and when required.
- Support social service and/or other clinical team members in providing other needs of clients, including medication reminders if necessary.
- Perform daily vital signs checking for all clients and highlight to relevant staff on any unusual readings.
- Report any health care issues of clients and/or incidents to relevant staff for follow up.
- Plan, conduct and perform planned activities (social, recreational and educational) for clients on a daily basis.
- Provide inputs for development and review of care plans by actively offering the clients’ perspectives and needs.
- Attend to responsive behaviors of clients and ensure safety of other clients at the same time.
- Ensure safety of clients at all times by being vigilant and keeping environment clutter free.
- Perform housekeeping duties, e.g keeping away sharp objects and maintaining cleanliness of the centre.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in a clean and working condition, including sanitising shared equipment.
- Uphold clients’ confidentiality is maintained and adhere to PDPA policy when documenting or sending our clients details/information to stakeholders.
- Staff to adhere to centre’s SOP and service requirement at all times.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend