Primary Objectives of Position
To be the service quality champion for AWWA in supporting a service innovation culture across the organisation.
a. Support in the development of the service experience strategy for AWWA:
i. Use design thinking and customer journey mapping tools to analyse Stakeholders' interactions across AWWA's digital and physical service channels, and uncover the key drivers of stakeholders' sentiment/ satisfaction to develop the service experience strategy.
ii. Be the voice of service experience in engaging AWWA teams and stakeholders.
iii. Conduct regular Service Quality analysis and reporting to aid team in resource management and optimization.
b. Augment service processes:
i. With stakeholders' insights, identify opportunities to strengthen and streamline operational processes to achieve higher productivity and satisfaction for AWWA's stakeholders as well as for our frontline officers.
ii. This may include leveraging data to preempt trends and anomalies, implementing automation to reduce manual processes across AWWA's service channels, prototyping new technology and ideas to enhance customer experiences, and driving change management across AWWA to enhance stakeholders' experience.
c. Design for the user:
i. Coordinate and oversee the ongoing development of a Customer Experience measurement Tool (Qualtrics).
ii. Work with cross-functional teams to develop features most useful to customers. Adapt to situations to iterate the Qualtrics continuously.
iii. Oversee the quality of the product with strict adherence to best practices, with sound user-testing practices in place.
iv. Custodian of Stakeholders Satisfaction KPIs for AWWA.
v. In addition, to also study the service channels provided by AWWA to customers (i.e. Facebook , email, phone, Services and HQ reception area, online feedback forms) and continuously work with various AWWA business units to ensure the timely delivery of quality information and services through these channels.
d. Drive Continuous Work Improvement of Service Quality across all areas :
i. Ensure integration and synergy internally between HQ and AWWA service and externally with stakeholders.
ii. Ensure excellent internal communications with HQ and Services to help foster a customer-centric culture. .
iii. Conduct trainings, briefings and sharing of best practices across AWWA to new and existing staff.
iv. Assist to develop business continuity plan to ensure sustainability.
v. Support market research on Service Quality initiatives and proposals.
vi. To perform any other duties as directed by the CEO or AWWA Service Quality & Risk Management Department or Management. vii. To conduct presentations on Initiatives and proposals.
Nature and Scope
This role involves a significant amount of working across several, sometimes disparate teams to pull together a cohesive approach and plan. The role holder will be involved in a range of projects that supports the objectives of AWWA Service Quality & Risk Management and the organization's mission.
The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed
- Degree holder with at least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in Relationship Management, Business Development, and/or Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to think and act strategically, planning and evaluating activity and opportunities within the context of the wider programme as well as individually.
- Ability to translate concepts into effective action plans.
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns to retain and expand supporters' base.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team.
- Positive and results-driven individual.
- Knowledge of marketing, social media and events planning.
- Good IT skills, MS Office knowledge.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently or in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and spoken are essential
Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
- Demonstrated aptitude to work with various stakeholders.
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to important details
- Ability to work with different stakeholders within and outside of organization
- Experience of working for a non-profit organization is desirable, but not necessary.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Positive with the openness to learn and teach across teams and organization.