Job no: 493618
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Pasir Ris
Categories: General Work
Responsible for the safety of clients when fetching to and from appointments and AWWA Home. He/She will also assist in other supporting operation/therapy duties in AWWA Home
• Transport clients to and from their appointments and AWWA Home promptly
• Provide escort service as needed to ensure clients’ safety.
• Ensure all clients are safe while transporting them, ie. ensure clients wear seatbelts and all wheelchairs are clamped and locked.
• Support in building rapport and professional relationships with clients and caregivers.
• Report any unusal incidents of clients and their behaviours to Admin & Operations Manager.
• Respond to crisis situations based on AWWA Home’s standard operating procedures.
• Provide transportation to staff members in official duties.
• Assist in maintaining transport schedule for clients
• Record in the transport log book/record system and maintain it consistently.
• Wash the vehicle weekly and sweep/clean the interior of the vehicle daily to be free of rubbish. Keep it clean and tidy at all times to prevent pests.
• Ensure no consumption of food and beverages onboard the vehicle.
• Followup with Admin & Operations Manager on vehicle insurance and road tax renewal matters.
• Carry out simple repairs and maintenance works at AWWA Home
• Support internal dispatch and deliveries whenever required.
• Help out in AWWA Home and support with direct care work whenever required.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend