Social Work Associate
Job no: 493574
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Categories: Social Services
- Ensure the psycho-social and emotional well-being of the clients are well taken care of so as to enable them to continue to stay in the community.
- Responsible to for conducting all caregiver related assessments and to coordinate and maintain services for the caregivers of the services
- To be involve in the assessment, coordination and facilitation of new referrals.
- Evaluate programme to meet client needs by monitoring and review, clients progress and outcomes.
- Identify, assess, facilitate, advocate and monitor clients’ psycho-social needs, as a part of a transdisciplinary care plan.
- To provide support, advocate for and empower clients and their families / caregivers to help them to assess and link to reliable social support system by providing information and referral service to clients and families to appropriate agencies and /or reliable social support system.
- To provide casework and counselling service to clients and/or caregivers or conduct group work session with the Club Facilitators as and when necessary.
- Monitor trends and issues relating to services and needs of clients and their families.
- Develop individual care plan and carry out regular review of the cases.
- Involve in care plan discussion and ensure proposed care plan are implemented accordingly.
- Network with other organizations and stakeholders as part of the outreach to the community.
- Responsible for the 2 yearly review of means testing for clients.
- Maintain and update daily records / case files of clients for administrative and intervention purposes.
- To provide support to Health and Senior Care Services operations when required
- Diploma in Social Work / Gerontology/ Psychology
- At least 2 years of experience working with older adults
- Knowledge of Mandarin/ Malay/ Chinese Dialects to communicate with the older adult is an advantage
- Able to work well in a team and have passion to serve the older adult
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend