Job no: 493552
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, and (Associate)/Psychologist. The team provides a range of rehabilitative and intervention programs to support our client's ability to participate in the home and community.
The team provides range of individual and/or group rehabilitative and consultative intervention programs in an educational setting, for clients age 0-6 years. The team aspires to maximize the holistic learning and development of clients to enable their independence and active participation in the natural settings.
- Assess and identify the individual needs of clients and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualized/ group therapy programmes
- Apply pediatric and early intervention evidence-based practices in the intervention programme for clients
- Keep updated of development and research in areas pertaining to pediatric speech therapy
- Be part of the transdisciplinary team of therapist, social workers and psychologist in the programme
- Conduct workshops and training for both internal and external stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend