Job no: 493436
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Boon Keng Road
Categories: Nurse/Medical Support
Primary Objectives of Position
To ensure the smooth operation of the service and to deliver high quality of nursing care to the home and centre-based clients.
To always adhere to Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) nursing guidelines and standards
- Supervise, coach and motivate the team of Staff Nurses (SNs), Enrolled Nurses (ENs), Healthcare Associates (HCAs), Care Associates (CAs), where applicable.
- Act as Case Manager and develop healthcare plans for each client upon his/her admission and carry out regular review to ensure their overall well-being are taken care of.
- Promote and ensure clients practice acceptable standard of personal hygiene.
- Liaise with the doctors, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals from the restructured hospitals/community hospitals/clinics with regards to client's care and/or other related medical issues.
- Provide holistic care by adopting a multi-D approach and discuss with Social Worker (SW), HCAs and other Allied Health Professionals (AHP) in formulating Individualized Care Plan (ICP) of clients.
- Submit monthly census and any other reports required by Centre Manager, Nurse Manager, Director or external authorities.
- Plan and implement new health related activities for clients.
- Coordinate and support the HCAs in the running table-top activities, events and/or outings in collaboration with Programme Executive / Community Partnership colleagues.
- Assist supervisor(s) in schedule planning for staff and clients.
- Ensure all facilities and medical equipment are well maintained and repairs carried out if required. Monitor and highlight any shortages in medical supplies for re-order if necessary. Maintain an inventory of medical equipment.
- Provide medical advice to clients and/or caregivers via e-phone as and when necessary.
- Uphold SOP compliance especially and not limited to Infection Prevention and Control.
- Uphold compliance to PDPA policies at all times.
- To perform any other duties as required by the Ops Manager, Nurse Manager, Director or Management.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend