Job no: 493433
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Primary Objectives of Position
The Centre Manager is responsible for managing centre operations and provides leadership in strategic and operational planning in EIC. He/She leads the development of centre initiatives and improvements in systems, processes and operations for the effective delivery and quality of centre programmes and services. He/She also drives the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards as well as risk management frameworks to ensure quality teaching, curriculum development and children well-being. He/She also oversees staff professional development, children enrolment and manpower requirements for the centre.
To work closely with the Director/Assistant Director in managing day to day operations of the Early Intervention Centre (EIC) to provide a continuum of effective, child-centric and family –centric EI services to children and their families.
Primary Responsibilities (Managerial Duties)
1. To Manage the daily operations of the centre to ensure implementation of high quality services.
2. To develop and maintain EIC as an effective organisation and administration by managing manpower resources and centre operations efficiently.
3. To plan, implement, supervise and evaluate the early intervention services to meet needs of the children and their families for better outcomes.
4. To plan and implement the strategic work plans, budget plans, and key performance indicators to improve the quality of learning environments for continuous enhancements of the centre programmes and services.
5. To supervise and evaluate the EIC staff across EI continuum programmes for maintaining highest standard of intervention services for the children and their families.
6. To identify staff development needs and implement staff improvement plans to increase their capabilities, in line with AWWA Employee life cycle.
7. To manage the matters pertaining to staff/children welfare and development to create positive experiences in EIC.
8. To drive compliance and risk management activities, crisis management plans, and establish new or revised policies and procedures and standards as and when required.
9. To drive cross-centre partnerships and service excellence initiatives and activities across AWWA services and with external stakeholders to build positive relationships to enhance EIC services.
10. To represent AWWA in EIPIC network meetings and work in collaboration with external agencies, stakeholders and funders.
11. To be in charge of quality and audit management by ensuring the quality of services adheres to standards and develop initiatives to enhance quality through systematic review of EI continuum programmes, service delivery models, the fee review and subsidy managements as and when required.
12. To Identify and groom second and third tier leaders/specialists/professionals in tandem with AWWA employee life cycle to build a high performing team in EIC. families.
Other Responsibilities (Operational Duties)
The daily operations include, but not limited to the following:
1. In-house training/workshop for EIC staff.
2. Orientation of parents of new intake
3. Applying conduct, ethics, values and relevant legislation to uphold the integrity and reputation of the organisation and the profession
4. Recruitment of new staff when necessary
5. In-charge of child related documents and prepare for internal and external audit checks as and when required
6. In-charge of new intakes of children and internal transfers between programmes
7. Conduct meetings as deemed necessary by the Director
8. Monthly status reports, EIBF for EI continuum programmes, PES and outcome management report as required by the funders and partners
9. Maintaining the EIC fixed assets and inventory books
10. To perform any other duties as directed by the Director/CEO
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend