Admin cum Operations Executive
Job no: 493430
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Seng Kang
Categories: Clerical/Administration Support
- To work closely with the Centre Manager EIC and Admin Supervisor of Education and Development to ensure the smooth running of operation and meet the programme's targets, outcomes and quality of work.
- Support the Administration process in the area of Business development, Billing, Assets & Facilities Management and Transport Coordination for Education and Development.
Operation of EIC Centre
- Support and assist the Centre Manager EIC and Admin Supervisor in the daily operations of the Centre.
- To attend to call-in, walk-in clients and public enquiries and render assistance and follow-up with respective division/staff promptly.
- To ensure that all internal and external mails/correspondences are despatched and all mailing records are updated promptly.
- To coordinate transport requests from parents/caregivers, Registry/Social Worker Team/Teachers and work with transport vendors on the requests.
- Build and maintain successful relationship with students/caregivers partners and staff. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- To collate and submit monthly reports on bad debts, enrollments/discharges and transport subsidy to the HODs.
- To support Centre Manager in the upkeep and maintain cleanliness of the Admin Office and EIC Centre storage areas.
Billing and Financial Management
- Manage and coordinate with EIC Accounts/Admin Executive and AWWA HQ Finance and Bank on cash/cheque/Nets collections and banking in process.
- Manage, maintain and process GIRO Applications and submission of documents.
- Support Centre billing management in the areas of daily collection, daily data entry in consoles and verification and closing.
- Manage staff claims collation, verification and submission to AWWA HQ Finance and HR.
- Support and coordinate with respective Accounts/Admin Executive on Arrears Management and ensure that prompt steps are taken to manage arrears timely.
- Coordinate with Corporate Partnership and AWWA HQ Finance on receiving and recording of donation management and banking in process.
Procurement and Records/Asset Management
- To support the Centre Manager with the Quarterly procurement checklist and meet the submission deadlines.
- To ensure that all stocks for uniforms, books, stationary and art/craft supplies in the centre are accounted for, are timely distributed, and maintain adequate stock items for centre usage.
- Work with the Cenfre Manager and Head of Departments to keep records and manage assets and inventory and disposal records.
- To manage filing and record keeping thru proper maintenance of filing and archiving of documents in hardcopy and e-filing.
- As part of the Admin Team, candidate would require assisting to work in team and be part of the buddy covering system and will be also support general administration duties of the team.
- To provide secretarial support (i.e. filing, drafting correspondences, minutes, memos, presentations) for Early Intervention Centre.
- To perform any other duties as directed by Head of Admin Services and Assistant Director or Director/CEO.
- Accomplish organisation goals by accepting ownership for achieving new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
Minimum Education / Oualifications
Minimum qualifications: Diploma or Degree. Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
2-3 years working experience.
Relevant experience in administration, accounting and customer service experience is an added advantage.
Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
Matured, well-groomed and able to assist the Senior Management Level Organised, meticulous and has eye for details.
Able to work independently as well as in a team
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend