Job no: 493429
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Clerical/Administration Support
Principal Job Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and schedule Initial Assessment as part of the enrollment process. This will include organising and servicing meetings (where required), setting up and maintaining communications sites and follow-up with caregivers for necessary documentation after Initial Assessment.
2. Support the SW team with processing of new enrolments for Physical Disability and Low Vision services. This will include organising and servicing meetings (where required), setting up and maintaining communications sites and follow-up with caregivers for necessary documentation.
3. Coordinate, execute and monitor the Means Test Application and Renewal process for all new and existing clients. This includes communication, collation and submission with the various stakeholders. An up-to-date monitoring system shall be available for reporting of Means Test data.
4. Support and coordinate the monthly billing process. This includes coordination with Registry, Finance and Service and retrieval of reports from the system for collation and verification.
5. Coordinate, collate and maintain up-to-date monthly report of completed intervention sessions and school visits by the team for submission to CIS management.
6. Support with the scheduling, coordination, and preparation of documentation for ISP/goal setting exercises. Also coordinate, conduct follow up and update after ISP/goal setting exercise on outstanding items/plans and documentation.
7. Support with the compilation, interpretation and presentation of regular reports: a. MOE’s Request for extension b. Service Evaluation c. Audits (internal / external)
8. Provide support to the Team to ensure that they have time-efficient and effective meetings and ensure optimal working arrangements whether meetings are face-to-face or virtual. This includes booking suitable meeting rooms and, as appropriate, organising refreshments. From time to time, organise off-site meetings as required, liaising with venues to ensure appropriate catering, meeting rooms, resources and ICT.
9. Collaborate and communicate successfully with internal and external stakeholders. Develop/foster relationships with all staff members and work towards a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise. Ensure integration and synergy internally between CIS and AWWA HQ/ Services and externally with stakeholders.
10. Support to collate, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities. Support market research on CIS initiatives/activities and proposals.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend