Assistant Manager (AP & AR)
Job no: 493422
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance
Primary Objectives of Position:
Oversee full spectrum of Accounts Receivable(AR) and Accounts Payable(AP) functions and ensure the processes are in accordance with Finance policy and procedures.
- Review supplier invoices and payments (via Giro, Cheque,etc) and verification of inter-company payments.
- Verify customer invoices and collections (via Giro) and verification of customer deposit refunds
- Review monthly inter-company reconciliation, donation reconciliation and sub-ledger reconciliation
- Verifying journals, credit notes and debit notes raised by AP & AR team
- Review the AR and AP ageing on monthly basis
- Assist in submission of GST on quarterly basis
- Assist in submission of donation record to IRAS annually
- Manage the debt collection process and provide monthly bad debts provision to GL team
- Manage operating cash flows and cash flow forecast
- Lead the AP & AR team in compliance to accounting standards, GST regulations and internal control procedures, other relevant rules and regulations
- Improve methodology for financial analysis techniques and financial reports.
- Drive continuous improvement in current process and develop streamlined processes that will lead to improve team efficiency
- Liaise with various internal parties such as Service Leads, Administrators, HQ function heads and external parties such as bankers, suppliers, customers and auditors
- Able to work independently and proactively resolve problems within established parameters
- Has strong leadership with excellent communication and people management skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend