IT Support Officer (1 Year Contract)
Job no: 493419
Work type: Contract
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Information Technology
Primary Objectives of Position
Be the go-to people for providing technical assistance and support related to computer, hardware, software and user account.
- Provide daily IT Helpdesk support and timely resolutions to IT hardware and software requests and issues.
- Install, configure and upgrade of computers and mobile devices, and manage on/ off boarding of staff.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IT accounts, hardware, software, licenses and subscriptions.
- Manage IT account for on/ off boarding of staff and other software licenses, subscriptions or accounts when required.
- Carry out IT procurement activities (i.e. RFQ, RFP, RFI, etc) and procedures to acquire IT products and services, and manage supplier relationships.
- Conduct IT related training as well as reviews and revise training materials.
- Develop SOP, user guides and training materials and ensure these are up-to-date.
- Maintain a clean and tidy IT storeroom.
- Prepare reports/ dashboards for IT department.
- Continuous work improvement in operational efficiency through automation scripts, implementation of new technology and knowledge sharing.
The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- Nitec/ Diploma in Information systems or equivalent.
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- 1 year experience in IT Helpdesk support and Inventory Management.
- Experiences in configuring, deploying and supporting operating systems, computers systems, software, printer/ copier and mobile devices.
- Experiences in IT support processes (e.g. register request/ incident, analyse and resolve, escalation, monitor status, update users timely, ticket closure, update knowledgebase, etc).
- Basic knowledge in information security, server & network administration.
- Preferably with experiences in managing Active Directory and Office 365 accounts.
Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
- Proactive in seeking assistance, input and feedbacks.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend