Temporary Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Job no: 493413
Work type: Casual/Temp, Part-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Clerical/Administration Support
Primary Objectives of Position
As part of the Registry team, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to ensure good governance across programmes, in alignment with the organisational strategy of efficiency and transparency.
The Administrative Assistant (Registry) shall
• be responsible for the administrative duties related to centralised Registry functions, which include but are not limited to the coordination of means testing, intake and discharge, fee verification and muster reporting.
• maintain and protect confidential client records in accordance to prevailing guidelines.
• organise and maintain filing of documents in the Registry team.
• adhere to workflows to ensure timely report submissions as required by management, funders and fund administrators.
• provide support in the coordination of muster audits and programme assurance checks.
• provide support in the collation, organisation and analysis of client and programme data
- Contribute to continuous process improvement in Registry functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or AWWA management.
The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- A level / Higher NITEC in Accounting or Business Studies
Other relevant qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Meticulous, with a keen interest in data
- Effective communication skills
- Adaptable, works well in a team and independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend