Job no: 493407
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
The class teacher is the case manager for his/her class where he/she manages professional case discussions with fellow allied professionals (AP), e.g. psychologists, therapists, social workers, as well as key stakeholders like families and external partners. The class teacher has both teaching and departmental duties, including:
- the conduct of quality lessons for all subjects to achieve desired student outcomes;
- the development of student's Individualised Education Plan (IEP);
- the conduct of assigned CCA;
- the participation in professional learning teams (PLT) projects and department assigned responsibilities.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience working with persons with disabilities is an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend