Teacher Assistant (Part-time)
Job no: 493394
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Lengkok Bahru
Categories: Education, Social Services
- Facilitate integration programme which include ensuring the school is open and is ready for operations.
- Provide shadow support during lessons and activities to facilitate learning of children.
- Provide inputs and support to teachers in planning for the learning environment and integration programme
- Assist jn the making and maintenance of learning resources/ toys
- Provide inputs and support to teachers in preparing the children developmental profile
- Facilitate in daily routines during meal time, milk feeds, baths, diaper changing, napping time, temperature check and administering medicine.
- Work in partnership with parents and community in the holistic development of their children e Assist in preparing monthly newsletter or update class blog
- Participate in school initiatives, projects, activities and events
- Provide support in class administration duties as and when necassary
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
- 5 credits in English and Mother Tongue in GCE 'O' Levels
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in early childhood setting
- Good routine and classroom management skills
- Creative and passionate in inclusive preschool education
- Enjoy working with young children
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend