Physiotherapist (Community Integration Service)
Job no: 493391
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
We are looking for Physiotherapist to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, and Psychologist. The team provides a range of intervention programs (individual and group activities) to support our client's ability to participate in the home and community. Individual intervention session are provided at the client’s home.
Community Integration Service (CIS) aims to support the integration of children and youth with physical disabilities into their schools and community so that they can reach their fullest potential. This is achieved by empowering clients with skills for holistic development and promoting supportive environments in collaboration with families, educators and community partners.
- Assess and identify the individual needs of clients and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes
- Liaise with various disciplines involved in the rehabilitative treatment process
- Work independently and provide intervention sessions at home
- Refer clients to the respective specialists for consultation and intervention
- Facilitate discussions with caregivers and educators in schools
- Participate in rendering programs for clients
- Work closely with the AHP team involved in delivering service to clients
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend