Job no: 493371
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Bedok, Lorong Napiri
You will be a key member in assisting the school leaders in the areas of estate management, safety and security, and logistics support.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the school leaders in planning and aligning the objectives and work plan to meet the school’s strategic needs
- Supporting the school leaders in development and maintenance of positive relationships with diverse stakeholders, such as parents, vendors, public etc.)
- Supervising a team of school attendants and providing them with on-the-job training for effective school operations
- Managing the physical infrastructure maintenance and improvement works of the school premises, including assisting to forecast the financial needs of the estate management plan
- Overseeing and reviewing the implementation of security and safety procedures and measures in school
- Working with the school leaders and teachers to manage and support students
- Assisting in the school’s budgetary processes, financial and procurement operations
- Oversee Facilities and environment management such as
- Conducting periodic inspection of building and equipment
- Planning, scheduling and conducting routine maintenance checks of the building and equipment and keep updated records
- Liaising and corresponding with contractors on the maintenance of the building, facilities and equipment
- Ensuring safety standards and regulations are observed
- Appointed as the Fire Safety Manager for the building and perform the following duties:
- Carry out daily fire safety inspection within the building
- Liaise and coordinate with Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) on all matters pertaining to fire safety and its requirement on behalf of the client.
- Ensure the fire safety requirements comply with the Emergency Response Plan.
- Proper supervision of the maintenance of all sort of fire safety works on the premises.
- Remove any possible fire risk that is found on the premises by conducting daily checks within the premises.
- Formulate and perform the Emergency Response Plan for the premises.
- Share the Emergency Response Plan with the occupants of the premises and conduct a briefing
- Ensure that all occupants are familiar with the evacuation route.
- To conduct at least 2 table-top exercise and lead 2 fire drills, in accordance to SCDF guidelines.
- Coordinate Fire Safety Committee Meeting.
- Prepare an annual Fire Safety Manager (FSM) report for the building owner.
- To prepare and implement at the Arson Prevention Plan
You should have:
- Experience in logistics, estate management, safety and emergency planning
- Good organising abilities, interpersonal and communications skills, people management skills, problem solving abilities and be deadline oriented
- Fire Safety Manager(FSM) certification and registered with SCDF (Suitable candidate shall be considered and will be send for FSM training and appointed subsequently.)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend