Programme cum Admin Assistant
Job no: 493359
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Social Services
Render effective and efficient client management and center operations while focusing on achieving the following results:
- To work closely with the team to provide holistic care and support to the physical and emotional well-being of clients in SSCC.
- To set Individual Care Plan (ICP) and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for clients under care and follow through with the plan and training schedule.
- To monitor and record progress and activities of clients’ in the case notes and submit monthly. This includes but not limited to the Happy Face Survey, attendance recording and skin/temperature records which are recorded weekly/monthly.
- To communicate with parents pertaining to clients’ progress, enrichment activities and operations’ matters promptly.
- To assess, develop, plan, implement and evaluate appropriate enrichment activities for the clients.
- To supervise and/or assist clients during napping, mealtime, showering, grooming, toileting and other activities pertaining to adaptive daily living.
- To manage clients’ behavior using appropriate behavioral intervention techniques.
- GCE 'O' Level or NITEC in nursing/community Service.
- Preferably with 1 year experience.
- Behavior management for Children.
- Microsoft skills particularly in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft words.
- First Aid and Life Support (BCLS)
- Proactively in the lookout for the well-being of the Students
- Emotionally resilient to work with Clients with moderate to severe disability and stressed family members.
- Working hours from 9.30am - 6.30pm (normal School days) and work on rotating shift between 7.30am - 6pm (School Holidays)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend