Job no: 493342
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Public Relations/Corporate Communications
Community Partnership Department is the bridge that collaborates, partners and leverages the community at large to deliver on the value add we bring to our clients; managing Donor and Volunteer relationships.
The Assistant Manager manages the holistic relationship between AWWA and its community partners which calls for personalized and dedicated service to create a meaningful and optimal partnership between AWWA and its partners. Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing, managing and growing the relationships with existing and new key stakeholders, in the areas of Volunteer Management and Fund Raising / Donations.
(Key stakeholders refer to individuals, corporates, foundations and organisations e.g. institutes of higher learning and government bodies/agencies)
- Perform role of custodian for assigned accounts and act as the interface between the partners and AWWA, by understanding the accounts needs/objectives, designing the strategy for engagement, developing new opportunities of giving and reporting on the impact of the engagement.
- Promote the spirit of volunteering by leveraging on the partners’ CSR needs and align it with AWWA’s philanthropic motivations following Volunteer Management Framework for effective client outcomes.
- Lead in the area of assigned Campaign Management; conceptualise campaigns for FR and VM to encourage the spirit of giving amongst various tiers of donors and volunteers by developing action plans to achieve successful volunteerism to bring diversity, additional knowledge, energy and experience for effective client outcomes.
- Lead the Account Management (AM) by nurturing existing and procuring new relationships and act as the relationship manager between AWWA and its external partners.
- Manage the designated accounts to ensure continuity of support from partners through the AM process of knowing your corporate partners; aligning AWWA and partners’ CSR plans, coordinating with internal stakeholders and developing new opportunities for financial sustainability.
- Act as a knowledge steward ensuring proper maintenance and up-to-date records of designated accounts.
- Conduct horizon scanning and information gathering for Proposals, grant applications to achieve sustainable funding and client outcomes.
- Responsible for fundraising activities and campaigns to increase donors and volunteers support by working across project teams and AWWA services.
- Digitalise and scale offline and online presence and partnership opportunities to develop sustainable funding solutions and a meaningful and positive volunteering experience.
- Assist in the development of funding proposal for existing and future programmes, curate and client/ caregiver stories and create online and offline content for use of funding requirements and advocacy for AWWA services and beneficiaries, prepare and manage proposal, partnership agreements and provide progress reports.
- Manage sponsorships, promotions and marketing of key CP projects and events to promote AWWA’s profile at strategically significant philanthropic meet-ups, events and conferences
- Plan, conceptualise, execute and manage campaigns and events for FR and VM on owned, paid, 3rd party social platforms and earned media to encourage the spirit of giving amongst various tiers of donors and increase volunteers base through audience segmentation; work with cross-functional teams to build content and marketing collaterals to achieve Campaign plans outlined for the financial year.
- Work with Corporate Affairs Team and external vendor to maintain and update Donor and Volunteer pages (owned and 3rd party sites).
- Leverage data analytics to measure crucial donor, volunteer and campaign metrics and interpret data to ensure a more efficient work process, optimise and build better volunteer/donor experience and client advocacy.
- Provide post-event follow-up and capture upcoming opportunities and continue to develop the account to deepen relationships to create a meaningful and optimal partnership with partners
- Create and maintain the creative assets library.
- Manage the Volunteer and Giving Mailbox on a rotational basis.
Nature and Scope
This role involves a significant amount of working across several, sometimes disparate teams to pull together a cohesive approach and plan. The role holder will be involved in a range of projects that supports the objectives of AWWA Community Partnership and the organization mission.
- Co-lead in preparation and follow up work of CP Board Committee meetings; prepare reports/presentations for updates to Board Committee and Board Meetings
- Participate in a range of projects that supports objectives of CP in achieving the organisation mission
- Perform any other duties as directed by the CEO and CP Board Committee
- Support special initiatives such as automation of campaigns and process improvements
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend