Relief Programme Assistant
Job no: 493272
Work type: Relief-Adhoc
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Social Services
These are Relief positions to support the team during the June school holidays
- To work closely with SSCC team to provide holistic care and support to the physical and emotional well-being of clients.
- To assist in enrichment activities for the students that have been co-planned with Centre Supervisor and Senior Programme Assistants.
- To supervise and/or assist students during napping, mealtime, grooming, toileting and other activities pertaining to adaptive daily living.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/"O" or "N" Level.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to speak and write English.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend