Administrative Executive (Registry)
Job no: 493268
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Clerical/Administration Support
As part of the Registry team, the Admin Executive oversees administrative functions to ensure good governance across programmes, in alignment with the organisational strategy of efficiency and transparency.
The Admin Executive shall
-be responsible for the administrative duties related to centralised Registry functions, which include but are not limited to the coordination of means testing, intake and discharge, fee verification and muster reporting.
-maintain and protect confidential client records in accordance to prevailing guidelines.
-monitor, review and communicate workflows to ensure timely report submissions as required by management, funders and fund administrators.
-coordinate muster audits and programme assurance checks.
-manage the collation, organisation and analysis of client and programme data.
-organise and maintain filing of documents in the Registry team
- Database Management and Statistics
- Monitor that data on clients’ means test records, subsidy information, fee changes and related information are regularly and correctly updated.
- Conduct basic analysis of the above data for projection or reporting purposes.
- Administrative duties related to finance and funding processes.
- Consolidate relevant documents in preparation for annual audits and other assurance visits by funders.
- Coordinate with programme heads and Finance on submission of data reports for billing, annual audits and related reports.
- Other responsibilities
- Contribute to continuous process improvement in Registry functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or AWWA Management.
- Candidate with Degree / Diploma qualification
- Minimum one year relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in programme assurance, audits and/or basic data analysis will be an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Meticulous, with a keen interest in data
- Effective communication skills
- Adaptable, works well in a team and independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend