Registered Nurse (Centre-Based Nursing)
Job no: 493266
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Categories: Nurse/Medical Support, Social Services
- To perform nursing assessments of clients upon admission to the service.
- To perform nursing procedures as necessary that is expected under Centre-Based Nursing.
- Develop healthcare plans (i.e. formulating Nursing Care Plan) for each client upon his/her admission and carry out regular review to ensure their overall well-being is taken care of.
- Liaise with the doctors, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals from the restructured hospitals/community hospitals/clinics with regards to client’s care and/or other related medical issues.
- Involve in multi-disciplinary case discussion with other staff members where applicable.
- To plan and implement new health related activities for clients.
- Submit monthly census and any other reports required by Centre Manager, Director or external authorities. This include update of monthly department dashboard (internal) and ILTC portal submission of subvention.
- To conduct health education/talks and training for staff, caregivers and volunteers where applicable.
- Ensure all clinical equipment are well maintained and repairs are carried out where applicable.
- To provide basic administrative support, e.g. admission and discharge procedure via relevant portal.
- To supervise, coach and motivate the Support Care team where applicable (under clinical perspectives).
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Registered under Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Registered Nurse in healthcare setting
- Experience working with elderly or geriatric setting will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Mandarin/Malay/Chinese dialects to communicate with the elderly is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work well and lead the clinical team
- Have passion to serve the elderly
- Person centric
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend