Job no: 493253
Work type: Full-Time, Relief-Adhoc
Location: Lorong Napiri
We are looking for Psychologist to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, Music Therapist and (Associate)/Psychologist. The team provides a range of rehabilitative and intervention programs to support our client's ability to participate either in school or early intervention settings.
- Coordinate and conduct formal and informal psychological assessment for clients including standardised tests
- Manage admission and initial screenings for potential clients
- Plan and implement evidence-based programmes or interventions to support the psychological and behavioural needs of the clients
- Collaborate with other professional staff to develop and implement evidence-based strategies and interventions, as well as conduct home programmes/visits when necessary.
- Provide consultation for families, professional staff, and other stakeholders so as to improve client outcome as well as enhance client's development and/or functioning.
- Master’s in Psychology or equivalent from an accredited university
- At least 1-2 years of Psychologist work experience in Paediatrics setting
- Registered with the Singapore Psychological Society as a Full Member/Registered Psychologist preferred
- Psychologist who are full members of the Singapore Psychological Society (SPS) and registered with the Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRP) are expected to work independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend