SharePoint Developer (6-months contract)
Job no: 493248
Work type: Contract
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Information Technology
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Create, customize and configure SharePoint sites based on needs and requirements.
- Write/ modify codes or utilize Office 365 apps or workflow tool to enhance the sites.
- Conduct SIT, and UAT and training with end users.
- Provide ongoing support and bug fixes.
- Write technical documentation or functional specifications.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experiences in SharePoint development.
- Experience in Office 365 apps or workflow tool (e.g. Workato, Nintex).
- Experience in software development and programming.
- Experience in UI/ UX.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work and deliver under tight timeline.
- Proactive in seeking assistance, input and feedbacks.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend