Preschool Teacher (Part-Time)
Job no: 493247
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Lengkok Bahru
Kindle Garden is looking for dedicated part-time Preschool Teachers to to work with children between 18 months and 6 years old.
- Deliver appropriate lessons for all levels of classes, demonstrating a variety of teaching techniques according to curriculum guidelines.
- Conduct literacy program after carry one-off testing for individual child on language ability.
- Prepare appropriate learning activities, resources and material for all levels of classes.
- Complete lesson plan evaluation form to self reflect if the lesson conducted has been effective and learning objectives have been met.
- Participate in setting up and up-keeping of learning centres (eg. Math, Science, English, Chinese, Art & Craft) to facilitate children's learning.
- Source for suitable material for display at school and update it according to focus on teaching content and children's interest.
- Monitor the development of the children and update children's developmental profile.
- Conduct Parent-Teacher conference (PTC).
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the children in all domains of children's development
- Interact with children in an effective and nurturing manner
- Be responsible and facilitate the conduct of daily care routine for the children which include meal time, milk feeds, baths, diaper changing, temperature check and administering medicine
- Work in partnership with parents and community in the holistic development of their children
- Plan and prepare monthly newsletter or update class blog
- Communicate with parents through communication book and encourage parents' involvement in centre events
- Degree/Diploma in Preschool Education (DPE-T) / Early Childhood Care Education (CECCE) or equivalent
- 5 credits in English and Mother Tongue in GCE 'O' Levels
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in early childhood setting
- Adequate knowledge of current early childhood care and education development theories, research and practices
- Good communication and classroom management skills
- Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
- Creative and passionate in inclusive preschool education
- Enjoy working with young children and able to work well with families
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend