Contract Data Executive
Job no: 493243
Work type: Contract
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Research and Analysis
Primary objectives of this position
The objective of this position is to prepare data for manipulation, analysis and visualisations via Power BI, Salesforce and other relevant platforms and ensure the quality and effectiveness of data management through the following tasks:
- Aggregate and clean data from multiple data files and sources.
- Spot and correct inaccuracies in the underlying data.
- Spot and correct fields that are not captured according to internal convention.
- Interpret datasets and provide ongoing feedback on insights derived from data.
- Produce data visualisations to enable AWWA Services to analyse and identify trends and emerging needs for service planning.
- Set up enhanced data management and aggregation procedures and systems.
- Work with various AWWA teams to coordinate specific data management enhancements as identified by supervisor or AWWA management.
- Organise data and visualisation records for efficient access by users across AWWA.
- Maintain and protect confidential client records in accordance to prevailing guidelines at all times.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement in Registry functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or AWWA Management.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- Degree in a relevant field (eg Business Analytics, Data Science etc)
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimum one year relevant working experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Office – Power BI, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in data management and analysis
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Meticulous, with a keen interest in data
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Adaptable, works well in a team and independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend