1. Manage daily operations of TS, ensure the implementation of SOPs and delivery of high quality services.
2. Plan, implement and evaluate the services to meet needs of the clients and their families.
3. Lead the clinical team to support and achieve the services’ goals.
4. Clarify and promote organisations’s mission and core values
5. To work with and motivate team towards achieving excellence and to meet service objectives and key performance indicators
6. To ensure that information and directives are communicated effectively to the team.
7. Supervise and monitor progress and achievement of work outcomes of staff.
8. Ensure compliance with quality standards and statutory requirements
9. Identify strength of staff and lead, guide, coach and inspire a small team for peak performance.
10. Provide administrative, clinical and managerial supervision to practicing practitioners and support staff
Quality and Standards
11. Conduct periodic reviews and update existing Clinical SOPs to ensure relevance and SOPs to remain current needs.
12. Conduct periodic audit on existing processes to ensure process compliance.
13. Ensure compliance of SOP by all staff in the services through constant reviews, updates and communications.
14. Play significant role in long-term planning on initiatives geared toward service excellence. Continually improve service levels and achieve clients’ satisfaction targets.
15. Oversee team’s performance and accountability
16. Lead coordination with external agencies and developing of inter-agency partnerships to meet the needs of the TS families
17. Oversee case management of clients, and provide (social work) supervision and guidance to social workers, in particular for more complex crisis management and entrenched cases
18. Oversee discharge planning and post-discharge monitoring to ensure discharged clients are well-supported and linkedup with appropriate community partners to provide continued support/services
19. On a needs-basis, carry out casework including conducting of assessment, planning and intervention, or to lead delivery of domain-specific interventions
20. Track and Monitor trends and issues relating to needs and / or service gaps of shelter community.
21. Oversee the planning and implementing of Group work and Community work programmes to address clients’ needs and evaluate outcomes of the programmes. To manage proper documentation of programme progress and evaluate outcomes.
22. Recommend and initiate innovative solutions to advocate for existing / emerging needs of the clients / community
23. Oversee the induction, and on-the-job training and development of staff so that they are equipped with the skills and competencies required for the job
24. Goal setting and performance management for supervisees.
25. Mentor and coach administrative staff to ensure high standards of delivery
26. Plan and recommend the career development of the team members Crisis Managmeent
27. Oversee management of incidents and processes to prevent, manage and mitigate potential incidents
28. Provide crisis intervention for escalated disputes or complex cases, and engage appropriate external professional help as needed to manage crisis/de-escalate risk