Assistant Manager, Business Applications
Job no: 493235
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Information Technology
- Develop business applications operational model and build team’s competencies that supports the needs of the Organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand strategic and operational needs, capture requirements, identify gaps and translate these into solutions.
- Lead and prioritize business applications projects/ change requests/ ad-hoc assignments and manage resources to achieve project scope, budget and time.
- Plan, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded business applications.
- Develop business case justifications and cost & benefit analyses for business application spending/ initiatives.
- Ensure business applications practices adhere to Organization policies and regulatory requirements.
- Drive and monitor KPI, and prepares operational reports summarizing information and trends to identify improvements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to assess training needs and ensure trainings are carried out timely.
- Direct, motivate, develop and oversee the performance of business applications team and lead by example in professionalism and accountability.
- Provide/ arrange coverage in case of staff absence/ departure.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and consultants to achieve holistic outcome/ goal.
- Develop policies, SOP, training materials and systems documentation and ensure these are up-to date.
- This is a hands-on role.
- The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-4 years’ experiences in managing business applications function, enterprise solutions and project implementation, and leading a team.
- Experience in NetSuite ERP, CRM, HRMS, BI and other enterprise solutions.
- Experience in managing SaaS, web and mobile applications.
- Experience in project, incident, change and risk management.
- Strong knowledge in business applications and IT processes and their interdependencies.
- Experience in software development and programming languages (e.g. Java, .Net, Apex, HTML, etc).
- Good understanding in IT governance, risk and compliance, security and license management.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work and deliver under tight timeline.
- Proactive in seeking assistance, input and feedbacks.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend