Occupational Therapist /Physiotherapist/Speech and Language Therapist
Job no: 493196
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
We are looking for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist and Speech and Language Therapist to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, Music Therapist and (Associate)/Psychologist. The team provides a range of rehabilitative and intervention programs to support our client's ability to participate in the home and community.
Geriatrics - Outsource Service (Nursing Home, Day Rehab Centre, Home Therapy)
Paediatrics - Therapy Hub, Early Intervention Centre, AWWA School, DSLS
- Assess and identify the individual needs of clients and formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes
- Monitor training programmes and review its effectiveness
- Liaise with various disciplines involved in the rehabilitative treatment process
- Refer clients to the respective specialists for consultation and intervention
- Recognised Degree or Master in Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech and Language Pathology
- Registered with the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore as Full Registrant.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend