Driver (DDCC-Ang Mo Kio)
Job no: 493009
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Categories: General Work, Others
- Transport clients from their respective homes to centre promptly and vice versa,
- Transport clients safely from centre to outdoor activities and vice versa.
- Ensure all clients are safe while transporting them, i.e, to ensure that they wear seat belts, and the wheelchair is clammed accordingly, and etc.
- Report and record (if necessary) any unusual behaviour or incidents of clients to admin team or Centre Manger
- Report and record (if necessary) any incidents that causes damage to the vehicle to immediate supervisors.
- Render basic first aid to clients with minor injuries.
- Assist in planning and maintaining of transport schedule for clients.
- Record transport log book and to maintain it consistently.
- Maintain the vehicle in proper condition and cleanliness, including polishing and regular maintenance.
- Provide dispatch and delivery services when required.
- Primary education level and above
- Valid Class 3 driving license
- Preferably 1 years of work experience in handling elderly and/or people with disability
- Knowledge of local languages such as Mandarin/Malay/Hindi and/or dialects to communicate with non-English speaking clients
- Able to handle hydraulic wheelchair lift, transferring skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend