Job no: 492948
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri, Hougang
- To work under the supervision of qualified Therapist/s and work closely with other team members.
- To respect the rights and dignity of all individuals, and provide compassionate care.
- To perform delegated functions which is consistent with safe and acceptable therapy practice as requested by the therapist.
B) Direct Intervention
- To briefly document daily progress notes of client performance which will be countersigned by the therapist.
- To assist in caregiver/staff/volunteer training as and when requested by the Head of Department.
- To prepare/ fabricate therapy materials as requested by the Head of Department.
- To assist the Head of Dept in all administrative work as and when requested.
- To be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all therapy-related equipment.
- To maintain up to date inventory and do inventory check once or twice a year as requested by the Head of Department.
- To update student particulars, outgoing mail recording, assist in reporting of facilities issues, checking in/out of equipment, ensuring equipment is in order, otherwise to arrange for repair.
- To carry out housekeeping duties as and when required.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend