Programme cum Admin Assistant (Special Student Care Centre)
Job no: 492825
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Social Services
Render effective and efficient client management and center operations while focusing on achieving the following results:
- To work closely with the team to provide holistic care and support to the physical and emotional well-being of students in SSCC.
- To set Individual Care Plan (ICP) and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for students your under care and follow through with the plan and training schedules.
- To monitor and record progress and activities of students' in the case notes and submit monthly. This includes but not limited to the Happy Face Survey, attendance recording and skin/temperature records which are recorded weekly/monthly.
- To communicate with parents pertaining to students' progress, enrichment activities and operations matters promptly.
- To conduct enrichment activities for the students that have been co-planned with Centre Supervisor and Senior Programme Assistants.
- To supervise and/or assist students during napping, mealtime, showering, grooming, toileting and other activities pertaining to adaptive daily living.
- To manage students' behaviour using appropriate behavioural intervention techniques.
- To monitor the inventory of designated rooms and update the staff in-charge for replenishment.
- To record and maintain incident reports and update other relevant documents timely.
- To support annual Individual Care Plan and progress discussion with parents/caregivers.
To effectively coordinate the admin and operations support while focusing on achieving the following results:
- To coordinate and assist with data collation for SSCC Centre reports and submission promptly.
- To support with the dissemination and follow-up of correspondences to Centre Staff and/or parents/caregivers timely.
- To maintain records, and manage stationery, office materials & supplies and others effectively.
- To assist with logistics set-up for SSCC meetings/trainings and ensure that IT equipment, presentation materials and handouts are ready.
- To maintain, update and manage the procurement-tracking file and budget recording file for SSCC
- GCE 'O' Levels or NITEC in Nursing/ Community Service
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience with children with special needs.
- Behaviour management for children
- Microsoft Office Skills particularly in Powerpoint, Excel & Microsoft Words
- First Aid and Life Support (BCLS)
- Proactive in the lookout for the well-being of the students
- Emotionally resilient to work with clients with moderate to severe disability and stressed up family caregivers
- Willing to work on 4 rotating shifts (7am - 7pm)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend