Facilities Officer, Facilities and Administration (3 months contract)
Job no: 492975
Work type: Contract
Location: Lorong Napiri
Building, Facilities and Equipment Maintenance
Provide assistance and support on managing the maintenance and upkeep of AWWA properties, premise and equipment for AWWA wide services which includes:
- Performing maintenance, repair and upkeep of all AWWA facilities, building and equipment including plan and conduct periodic inspection and updating of the facilities records.
- Managing of tools, equipment and materials, including purchasing, tracking of usage and stock taking.
- Sourcing and managing vendors for repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance works and addition & alteration works.
- Ensuring that the works are properly executed and completed according to requirements and schedule.
- Liaising and coordinating with staff and vendors on facilities, building and equipment issues.
Facilities Project Management
Provide assistance and support on managing new construction, renovation and improvement projects for AWWA services which includes:
- Overseeing the construction work on site and attending site meetings
- Monitoring project schedule and reporting project status
- Ensuring regulatory, quality and safety standards are observed
- Processing work progress claims by contractors and suppliers
- Taking over inspection of the completed projects
- Administrating defects rectification
- Assisting in Emergency Response Team.
- Responding to facilities related emergency calls after office hours.
- Carrying out any other duties required by the assigned supervisor.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend