Special Education Teacher
Job no: 492967
Work type: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Lorong Napiri
Established in 1970, AWWA is a local non-profit organisation that provides community-based programmes and services to people of all ages. From early intervention programmes to special education for children and youth with special needs and multiple disabilities, caregivers support, life-enhancing services for families to senior community home, health and social outreach programmes and services to enable ageing-in-place and active-ageing, AWWA puts people first.SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER (AWWA SCHOOL)
- To develop and implement an Individual Educational Programme (IEP) for each pupil.
- To plan and teach lessons daily in line with the pupils' IEPs and monitor their progress
- To conduct group activities for pupils including hydrotherapy and water play
- To work in close liaison with other teachers, assistants, support staff and volunteers
- To work with parents of pupils through case conferences and home visits & etc
- GCE'A' Levels, Polytechnic Diploma or Diploma in Special Education
- 5 credits in English and Maths in GCE 'O' Levels
- Dedicated, patient and understanding to work with children with one or more learning
- Experience in working with children with special needs would be an advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend