Job no: 492934
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
Categories: Marketing/Business Development
- To establish networks with existing and potential individual and corporate donors and volunteers and effectively manage and maintain the relationship.
- To develop and maintain the Donor and Volunteer Management System.
- To work jointly with and support volunteer and fund raising activities organized by AWWA projects.
- To initiate, implement and drive digital fund-raising and volunteer campaigns in order to increase donors and volunteers support to AWWA.
- To work closely across project teams and AWWA services to ensure online and offline fundraising activities are integrated and digital channels are used effectively for retention and development of supporters.
- To ensure all community partnership activities comply with the organisation’s policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- To manage sponsorships, promotions and marketing of projects and events.
- To prepare monthly reports on team’s activities and achievement of targets.
- Promote AWWA’s profile at strategically significant philanthropic meet-ups, events or conferences.
- Meticulous event management - pre, during and post event, to ensure positive volunteer experience for both partners as well as AWWA clients (e.g. timeliness in responding to queries, post event follow up with event summary, photos etc).
Nature and Scope
This role involves a significant amount of working across several, sometimes disparate teams to pull together a cohesive approach and plan. The role holder will be involved in a range of projects that supports the objectives of AWWA Community Partnership and the organisation’s mission.
- Take lead responsibility for the operational running of a team by providing guidance and support to the team(s) under him/her.
- Be a positive role model by motivating and facilitating personal and professional growth and progression of the team members where possible.
- To provide interventions whenever necessary
- To perform any other duties as directed by the CEO or AWWA Fundraising Committee or Management.
- To conduct presentations on events proposal.
- To write fund-raising proposals to foundations, corporations and others.
- To provide support to the AWWA Fundraising Committee to prepare reports and presentations to the AWWA Board.
The above activities are no means exhaustive and are subjected to amendment whenever is needed.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend