Senior Executive, Planning & Innovation
Job no: 492924
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Categories: Social Services
- Support corporate planning efforts of the division, including the development and review of frameworks and tools
- Track and collate relevant data, results and achievements for analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate strategy and decision-making discussions with Board committees and senior management meetings, through development of strategic plans, data analysis, etc.
New Business Development
- Support the division in new business development, including the preparation of proposals and project pitches.
- Seek and develop partnerships with external organisations of strategic interest
- Undertake horizon scanning and research, and analyse emerging trends in health and senior care
- Drive innovation and research collaborations internally and with key partners and organisations;
- Develop, manage & improve projects that facilitate efficiency/ effectiveness within the service
- To undertake other projects and tasks as and when required.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in field of relevant study
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Background in planning and/or grant management will be useful
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders in senior positions
Attributes (functional or leadership competencies)
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and creative
- Able to contribute independently and work as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend