Senior Early Intervention Teacher
Job no: 492873
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Seng Kang
- To work with the Programme Head(s) in overseeing the day to day operations in the EIC to ensure the needs of pupils, parents/caregivers and staff are met
- To be responsible for and manage a team of teaching staff assigned to the respective session, including organizing and leading and/or facilitating meetings such as contact time, discussions, and sharing sessions.
- To provide coaching and mentoring for Junior Teachers.
- To communicate the SOP and/or workflows to the teaching staff to ensure the effectiveness of the programme.
- To conduct the EIC specific induction programme for new hires.
- To identify respective teaching staff training needs and work with the Programme Head(s) to plan for Individual Learning Needs.
- To liaise with external partners and work collaboratively with them in planning and coordinating activities for children in the EIC.
- To plan and coordinate value-added programmed, learning journeys and reversed integration activities for the pupils.
- To collate and verify submissions of documents made by teaching staff
- To develop and implement an Individual Educational Programme (IEP) for each pupil.
- To plan and teach lessons daily in line with the pupils’ IEPs and monitor their progress
- To conduct group activities for pupils including hydrotherapy and water play
- To work in close liaison with other teachers, assistants, support staff and volunteers
- To work with parents of pupils through case conferences and home visits & etc
- At least Polytechnic Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Advanced Diploma in Early Intervention (Special Needs)- ADESN
- 5 credits in English and Mathematics in GCE ‘O’ Levels
- Dedicated, patient and understanding to work with children with one or more learning difficulties
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Early Intervention Centre
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend