9 Lorong Napiri
+65 6511 5200
Job no: 492903
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Lorong Napiri
· Design and provide direct and indirect behavioural support (i.e., intervention and consultation) for students with special needs in a trans-disciplinary setting to support their learning and development
· Assist psychologists with individual or group interventions. (e.g., social skills, work readiness)
· Coordinate and conduct formal and informal psychological assessment for clients.
· Attend and assist with case conference meetings
· Support psychologists in delivering training workshops for relevant stakeholders (e.g., teachers, parents)
· At least a Bachelor’s (with honours) from an accredited university
· At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience (e.g., ABA, behavioural modification)
· Registered or eligible for registration with the Singapore Psychological Society as a Full Member
· Experience working with children with disabilities is an advantage
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
Advertised: 06 Aug 2019 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp